VACANT – Modern apartment in Berlin Mitte/Kreuzberg
The loft-style apartment we offer is located between the districts of Mitte and Kreuzberg. Its location is ideal because it is central and very popular.
The building stands out in this district by its contemporary facade and by the particularity of its materials used.
The apartment itself has windows on both sides of the unit. Its oversized glass surfaces allow this property to bathe in the light that enters it throughout the day. The noble materials used with taste give this apartment a lot of charm.
The large covered terrace offers a view that stretches as far as Oranienstrasse. Its flexible shading elements allow you to enjoy it with friends and family at any time of the day.
The property is currently occupied but can be handed over at short notice for personal use.
- Architectural construction sophisticated concrete / natural stone / steel elements
- Open ground plan of about 88 m²
- Apartment with oak and concrete floors and ceilings
- Custom glass/steel door with tinted glass to the sleeping area
- 2 sleeping rooms
- Bathroom with skylight, shower and built-in washbasin
- Kitchen with cherry wood and stainless steel elements
- Large covered terrace with western exposure
- Unobstructed view of the Oraniensrasse and the old surrounding buildings
All amenities such as grocery stores, pharmacies are within walking distance.
For food lovers, there are also restaurants offering various specialties as well as bars and numerous cafes in the surrounding area.
The apartment is well served by public transport:
– U-Bahn station Moritzplatz 5 minutes walk away
– Bus station Oranienplatz at 3 minutes walking distance
Visits are possible by arrangement.
Please understand that we can only process inquiries with complete details (first and last name, email address).