- Updated On:
- Januar 19, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 75 m2
Perfect for a small family
You reach the 2.5 room apartment under the roof via the stairwell. The apartment convinces with its very good cut and good lighting conditions. The large living room is aligned South. The other two bedrooms + kitchen + bathroom are facing the inner courtyard. The apartment is suitable for a couple with a child, a roommate or a single person who needs a lot of space.
A big advantage in this building complex is the large communal garden. The apartment is for personal use or as an investment of great interest. The University of Applied Sciences is only 5 minutes by bike. Visits are possible by appointment.
All facts at a glance:
- The apartment is free immediately
- 2.5 rooms + kitchen and bathroom
- The apartment is under the roof
- Central heating including hot water treatment
- Laminate floors in rooms and hallway
- The building was completely renovated in 2001
- Beautiful and spacious communal garden area
- The apartment does not have a lift
- The apartment does not have a balcony / terrace
- The apartment is located in a quiet street in the immediate vicinity of Spree
- Refreshments to be planned
The apartment is located in the quiet street Köllnischenstrasse near the Spree. REWE oder shopping center are within walking distance. The University of Applied Sciences (HTW) is a stone’s throw away. A walk along the banks of the River Spress is reachable in a few minutes to rejuvenate and the Kaisersteg is only a few minutes away.
The bus line 165 is accessible in a few minutes. S-Bhan Schöneweide Station is less than 10 minutes away.