– currently rented –
Cozy and fully equipped
This 1-room apartment is located in the backyard of a beautiful Altbau building in Charlottenburg. With all windows facing south, you have a view of a pretty green backyard, quiet away from traffic.
You reach the apartment via a small entrance with shelf and coat hooks. As you walk forward, you will find the large room with wardrobe, desk, chairs and mezzanine. Under the mezzanine, you will find a seating area with a sofa bed and a coffee table. On the mezzanine, the mattress with duvet serves as bed and you will have room to store personal belongings and more like suitcases.
Via a mini corridor and separated from the large room by a door, you will have the bathroom and the kitchen equipped with washing machine and dishwasher.
Available from September 15, 2018. The minimum rental period is 12 months. Deposit: 2 months.
- 750,00 € / month – all costs included
- Fully furnished, 2nd floor, facing south on a nice backyard
- 1 mezzanine with bed, 1 sofa bed, 1 office, 2 chairs, 1 wardrobe
- Mattress, duvet, 1 pair of sheets, 1 pair of towels, tea towels
- Fully equipped kitchen: glasses, cutlery and crockery, pots and pans
- Washing machine and dishwasher, vacuum cleaner.
- Charges, heating, electricity and water included in the rent
- Available from October 2019
Located near the Charlottenburg park and castle, the building benefits from a neighborhood life and all the necessary shops nearby. Thanks to the transport stations, you can also easily reach the airport of Tegel.
Public transport nearby:
- U-Bahn line U7: Mierendorffplatz
- S-Bahn Ring (S41 and S42) as U-Bahn: Jungfernheide
- Bus: M27, M109, M21 and X9
- Regional trains