Enjoyable green view
The 3 room apartment is located in Bornholmer Straße in Prenzlauer Berg.
This modern apartment (built-in 2019) is located on the 5th floor. You can reach it via the elevator or sporty via the staircase.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, an open plan kitchen (including fitted kitchen), a guest toilet, and a bathroom (equipped with bath and shower).
In the facts:
- The apartment will be rented including a fitted kitchen + built-in wardrobe in the storage room + 1 wardrobe in the bathroom
- New building (2019)
- 1850€ warm
- 2 bedrooms, 1 living room with equipped open kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 guest toilet, 1 balcony
- Kitchen with generous cupboard space, induction cooker, oven, and washing machine.
- Floor heating in all rooms
- The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the front building
- Modern video intercom system
- Cellar available
- Very high Internet speed
- View into the green
- Oakwood floors
- Supermarket (2 min walk) and S-Bahn (5 min walk) Lines S1,S2,S25,S26,S8,S85
- Available immediately
The 3 room apartment is located in Bornholmer Straße in Prenzlauer Berg. Prenzlauer Berg is known for its variety of cafés, restaurants, and bars. Here you will find green spaces and clubs for sports, galleries, and stages for cultural entertainment, markets, and boutique shops. Prenzlauer Berg is colorful, cheerful, known for environmentally conscious people who push their prams through the streets decorated with pennant chains and students* who move from bar to bar. In summer, the proximity to Pankow is particularly striking, for jumping into Lake Weissensee or taking a walk in the countryside. You can reach Mitte in just a few minutes and experience the best of all worlds.
Ueckermünder Straße is located on the border to Wedding, near the Bornholmer Straße S-Bahn station. In the immediate vicinity, you will find everything for your daily needs. And besides the “most necessary” there are wonderful spots to discover. How about a coffee in the morning with “Kaffee Kraft” and a beer after work on “Deck 5”, the roof terrace on the Schönauer Arkaden? You will certainly find your personal favorite spots quickly.
The apartment is very well connected to public transport:
-S train station Berlin Bornholmer Straße (about 2 minutes on foot)
-tram Björnsonstraße (about 2 minutes on foot away)
Viewings are possible by appointment.
Please understand that we can only process inquiries with complete details (first and last name, email address).