Receive per e-mail our portfolio of apartments for sale in Tempelhof and construction projects in progress under 48h:
Why buying a property in Tempelhof?
Located between Schöneberg & Neukölln, Tempelhof has remained a bit more discreet on the estate market compare to other more hyped locations in Berlin. It has however a lot of assets to convince buyers and investors alike. Well connected to public transportation and highways, blessed with many parks and the exceptional Tempelhofer Feld, the district has also numerous Altbaus to offer south of the Ring, when one dares to go beyond the large commercial and freight area along the highway. A true gem is also found in the area between Südkreuz station and Tempelhofer Damm. You will find there a residential district with detached individual houses with each its own garden; the comfort of the suburbs in the heart of the city.
Its proximity with Kreuzberg and the Bergmannkiez is also encouraging investors to look a little more southwards to take advantage of cheaper prices, especially in quieter side streets.
Rental investment in Tempelhof
With the increase of rent prices in more central districts like Kreuzberg, Tempelhof has become an alternative with large flats and well maintained Altbaus, while staying connected to the rest of the city. This makes it a more and more popular choice for numerous Berliners.
Buying a property to live in Tempelhof
To live in Tempelhof is to make the choice of a quieter, more residential lifestyle alongside original Berliners that have been living there for several years.
Important sites in Tempelhof:
- Tempelhofer Damm: large loud street connecting the city center with other outer districts like Mariendorf. We would advise to focus more on side streets instead.
- Tempelhofer Hafen: unique site on the banks of the Teltow canal. It is a litte harbor located next to a shopping mall. Perfect to rest in between shopping sprees on the week-end.
- Tempelhofer Feld: former airport that is used today as a large open space where Berliners can come to rest, do sports or enjoy other leisure activities.
- Franckepark, Alterpark & Boserpark with their small ponds are little parks located in the center of the district.
- The area around Boelckestr. with detached houses and their gardens in the heart of the city.
Our English-German real estate agency is at your disposal to help you find the right apartment in Tempelhof: