Penthouse with fire place and large roof terrace
The Penthouse units at Paul-Lincke Ufer are currently constructed on the existing “Gründerzeit” building.
In an intensive, detailed coordination with various authorities and such as the Land Memorial Office, the Cultural and Building Authority, and even the Nature Conservation Agency, the Gründerzeit-Ensemble has been reworked sustainably.
Large parts of the joint ownership have been modernized with an investment volume of more than two million euros. The Gründerzeit-building consists of almost 40 properties. An elevator is approved for the courtyard installation and built during the course of the penthouse construction.
Please find here the key facts about the new & unique Penthouse at Paul-Lincke Ufer.
- More than 3 meters high ceilings
- Bright and well illuminated by the sun
- Breakfast terrace on the lower level
- Large roof terrace on the upper level
- Expansive living-dining area
- Nearly 3 meters deep roof windows
- Fireplace, floor heating, etc.
It is still possible to plan the last details according to the individual wishes of the buyer!
Modernizations of the last 3 years
In the years 2014/2015/2016, the following modernisations have been done.
- Complete renovation of the facade
- Replacement & renovations of the windows
- New balconies
- Rehabilitation of all stairs
- New doors
- New terraces for ground floor apartments
- Renovation of the inner courtyard
- Creation of new front gardens
- Reinforced storage rooms
- New waste area in the ground floor
- New bike room in the basement
- New water risers (lead supply)
- Up to 100Mbit / s possible / Telecommunication network in the house renewed (from street to all apartments).
Probably one the most sought-after districts in the German capital, the district around the Paul-Lincke Ufer is offering a true quality life rich with its green and quiet area in the middle of a busy city. It is one of the locals’ favorites to have a stroll, have a drink, play boules or go the market. A true original district life is strong there thanks to its numerous cafés, restaurants, bars and others. There are also supermarkets, schools and kindergartens in close vicinity. You will find the U8 line (Schönleinstr.) & U1 line (Görlitzer Bahnhof) as well as several bus lines within walking distance.
Agency fees of 7.14% (incl. VAT) on the purchase price. Contact us to find out more about this property or other opportunities in and around Berlin.