Great apartment for a family
The apartment is located in the Hochparterre of the 5-storey Gründerzeit-building. The building consists of a front house, side wings and a rear house. The renovation of the community property has been reworked according to the historical model. The apartment has a small green front garden. The apartment has wing doors, double box windows and charming stucco details as well as partial over original herringbone parquet.
The apartment is located in the front house as well as in the side wing. In addition, there is in the basement a hobby room with bathroom which is currently used as a laundry room and storage space. This room could also be very well converted as a walk-in wardrobe.
When entering the apartment you find directly on the left a quiet bedroom (facing the courtyard). Furthermore, on the right hand side, an imposing living room is connected by a wing-door to another room. There is a direct access to the hobby room in the basement. The Berlin room connects the front part of the apartment with the side wing. There is a small room and another bedroom. The bathroom with separate toilet is located next to the living room.
The apartment is vacant from April 2017. Floor plans are possible. It is perfect for a family, as an elderly flat share or for a freelancer who needs a lot of space.
The apartment still has a lot of development potential. Contact us today. We are looking forward to your contact.
All facts at a glance:
- You can find historical styles here
- Central heating
- Table football
- Moldings on the ceilings
- Wing doors
- High ceilings
- Double box window
- The common property was renovated according to historical model
- Playground and KiTa are on the opposite side of the road
- Near Ku’Damm, University of the Arts & Haus der Berliner Festspiele
- Cafés, restaurants & bars are within walking distance (Pariser Straße, Ludwigkirchplatz, Olivaerplatz & Fasanenplatz)
- Underground stations Spichernstraße (U9, U3), Uhlandstraße (U1), Augsburger Straße (U3) are nearby
- Stadtring and motorway access are only a few minutes’ drive away
- The apartment has a lot of further development potential
The Scharperstrasse is a quiet and central street in a top location of the City-West. Numerous cafes, restaurants and bars are within walking distance (Fasanenplatz, Vitkoria-Luise-Platz, Ludwigkirchplatz, Olivaer Platz). The subway stations Spichernstraße (U9, U3), Uhlandstraße (U1), Augsburger Straße (U3) are only a few minutes away. Stadtring and motorway access are only a few minutes’ drive away.